Retired military personnel applying for VA or FHA loans
need to provide VA:DD214 discharge paper as well, in addition to the documents listed earlier.
Additional documentation checklist, if applicable
- If a move is financed by the employer according to a Relocation Agreement, buyout agreement and documents representing company-paid closing costs benefits have to be provided
- For divorced persons, divorce decree and other divorce documents are to be provided
- Documents supporting the receipt of gifts or money received from non-profits must be provided
- If you have filed for bankruptcy previously, copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge as well as supporting schedules must be presented
- Proof of income received from Social Security or retirement trust which includes copies of direct deposit bank statements and awards letter is required
Following this checklist can help you a great deal in gathering all the necessary documents saving you time and making your purchase a smooth experience. Our professionals
can make this exciting purchase effortless.